Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

A friend once told me, if you are in a relationship and you're looking to improve each other, make one resolution for your significant other and ask them to do the same for you. It would be interesting to see what their resolution is for you. Plus, you'd be held accountable for making a difference in your life. You can also do the same with a close friend of your choosing.

A quick list of resolutions for myself this new year, in no particular order:

  1. Make time for family
  2. Eat better
  3. Sleep earlier
  4. Drink more water
  5. Get to work earlier
  6. Prep the night before, not the morning of
  7. Be outdoors more 
  8. Get serious and focused
  9. Develop a routine
  10. Make a game plan
  11. Always be reading a book
  12. Learn something new each day
  13. Blog more
  14. Truly live the saying, "be the change you want to see" 
  15. Exercise consistently
  16. Increase my strength, physically and mentally!
  17. Learn to invest

3 comments:

  1. I love this post! What resolution will you see!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for liking my post!! I'm not sure what the question means but what I can tell you is that I'm off to a rocky start. BUT now that work has officially started up again, I am determined to make changes! First by watching what I eat, workout consistently and being more focused with work!

      Delete