Friday 11 December 2015

Changes

My blog is still very much just a repository for my random thoughts. I'm going to start sprucing it up a bit with photos soon. This is one of my many goals in the new year! I have a pretty large collection of photos from trips over the past 2 years that haven't been posted. Posting those alone can probably be a 10 part series.

Speaking of new years resolutions, I finally committed myself to joining a gym. Merry Christmas to me :).

Actually, that's not a huge leap, because I had been going to a gym previously and was paddling most days per week. The real transition here is that, I'm taking a hiatus from paddling! Because of this, I no longer belong to said gym, and therefore needed to find my own gym - one that has several convenient locations and works for my schedule (not one where I have to work around!).

I am excited. There will be classes. My goal is to go 5 times a week - 3 days of cardio and weight training and 2 "rest" days with classes. My ultimate goal is to finally do one pull up without assist. Pretty sure if I lost 30lbs now I can do several pull ups. So which one's easier? Losing the weight, or gaining the strength? I guess I will have to find a medium.



3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more of these photo of yours. I live vigorously through you with your amazing travels around the world! And I am extremely excited for this whole committed to the gym ordeal. I will try my best to keep you accountable for that as well :) We will have to write down and set some goals for ourselves! Starting the next new year in December! I like how we're ahead of the game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impatiently waiting for your next post :)

    ReplyDelete