Sunday 6 December 2015

The first step is the hardest

Change can be frightening, but being stagnant can be even more so.

The last few years have flown by, and I find myself stuck in limbo between finding comfort in routine, while the constant fear of complacence buzzes on endlessly under the surface.

It's true that time waits for no one. I'm realizing it more and more each day now that I'm getting older. If there are things that you want to do, do it now. Be the change you want to see.

We owe it to ourselves to be the best that we can be, and to gain as much of our own unique experiences with the time that we are given, whatever these experiences may be.

I've always had a desire to start a blog, or some kind of outlet where I can express myself creatively.
I'll be honest. I've been slacking. Creativity wears away after a while if it doesn't get used often. It requires practice, new experiences and inspiration. I hope to regain my creativity and find inspiration through starting this blog.

It's all about taking that first step.

I may never publish this as a public post, as it is kind of an odd first post to welcome readers to my blog, but this is genuinely how I feel at this very moment. Thank you world for hearing me out. Let's keep this going.




No comments:

Post a Comment